PDA

View Full Version : Sexism

Slowdog
05-04-07, 12:44
Why are you so blantantly sexist Dylan? I used to be humoured by your stupid and innane responses on this board, but now I'm just plain angry. Your complete lack of respect towards women is really offensive and out of order. Please think (if this is possible for you) before you post.Expressions of personal opinion are always welcome and refreshing to read on this forum, except when they are as offensive as yours can be.P.S. I'm gay and ugly too.

BHB 10.6.6
05-04-07, 12:50
Where one earth did that come from?

Slowdog
05-04-07, 12:58
From just about any thread he gets involved in - typically the here's a website for you Dylan" one (I think it's called that)."

Stephanos Wephanos
05-04-07, 13:03
Mmm, he'll accuse you of being politically correct...

Kato !
05-04-07, 13:06
LOL

Rodderz Rodreguez
05-04-07, 13:50
Where one earth did that come from?Lesbos, Greece?

BHB 10.6.6
05-04-07, 13:54
Lesbians sent on earth to taunt men.(obviously the good looking ones not those fat cropped haired butch ones)

Reality Before Ambition
05-04-07, 19:28
Slowdog - you come across as a bit of a weirdo!Chill out - Dylan just says things to wind people up and get debates going. AT least I think he does.......LOL!!

Sadbloke, missing for a while
05-04-07, 19:37
welcome slowdog, as the first out gay man on bike magic.is the ugly relevant!

Slowdog
05-04-07, 20:16
Absolutely. And I'm not a man :PI know Dylan's posts are mainly just plain stupid, and normally I don't get rattled, but just lately, his comments about women have been out of order. I feel better now I've had my say though :)

05-04-07, 20:55
so you must be a lesbian then,DYLAN is just trying to provoke a discussion,which he usually does .

JohnG
05-04-07, 20:55
The people who get most wound up by Dylan have never met him. Those that have know that yes he is barmy but in an endearing sort of way and is remarkably kind, considerate and helpful, especially to birds - even those without feathers. Some people who have met him still get wound up which surprises me as they should know they are pissing into the wind. Then there are those that haven't met him, don't know what a cuddly bear he is and bait him. Kato does it ruthlessly and Dylan should really put boxing gloves on before attempting to type a reply. Mike Spence is more subtle and their exchanges make me smile. I find a lot of what Dylan posts in the soap box thought provoking. Clearly I don't agree with or believe even he believes everything he writes but then that goes for the Daily Mail and the BBC website too.

daftpunk
05-04-07, 21:32
I know you've met him John. What does he look like? I have this mental picture of him as a cross between Rik Rubin and Dave Lee Travis.

GeordieRacer
05-04-07, 21:34
Dylan may have something to say about rough looking birds who don't ride there bikes very fast.

Mike! :)
05-04-07, 21:38
*jumps on johns bandwagon*i too have met him, and he is a nice bloke, though to be honest, rarely bait him, i just stay out of those topics

starsky
05-04-07, 21:43
Dylan is a treasure.

05-04-07, 21:44
do we have a picture of DYLAN THEN

daftpunk
05-04-07, 21:49
Could this be Dylan?

05-04-07, 22:00
no , thats DAVE LEA TRAVISbrother of travis perkins, builders merchants.

Dean
05-04-07, 22:22
http://dean-crosby.fotopic.net/p40037362.htmlDylans in the middle, between the kneeling people. He's a nice bloke... mad, but nice;-)

Nigel Hancock
05-04-07, 22:26
And Big Pete failing miserably to do some bunny ears behind him :)

Mike S
05-04-07, 22:48
Mike Spence is more subtle and their exchanges make me smile." I like to think that Dylan and I have a special understanding."

Nick Evans
05-04-07, 22:59
Having got thoroughly frustrated with Dylan and exchanged a few choice words I was thoroughly surprised when I met him (albeit briefly), he did seem like a nicer chap than his online persona may suggest...

Mike S
05-04-07, 23:06
So do you think I should be nicer to him Nick?

mtbmatty
05-04-07, 23:23
dylan was alright i reckon tho he isnt the fanny magnet he makes out on here i dont reckon ;) sorry lady if thats offensive

Errrmmm Yesss ( Dyl, 69ers still ROCK )
06-04-07, 00:19
Okay first things first!!!!Matty, trust me I do okay for a good looking man, as I'm a ugly man I do wonders :)Mike Spencer, well I promise not to go Postal and kill you, Kato on the other hand no such promise.

06-04-07, 00:23
Slowdog, as all I've done is pointed out Kato Personality Wise is a Girl, you must find Kato a real huge insult to get this upset.I am the furthest thing from Sexist you will ever ever meet, but at the same time I also hate the manipulative illogical bitches, kinda a love hate thing!!!I also have loads of female mates so totally irrelevant. ( yeah okay I've slept with most of them, rude not to LOL )

06-04-07, 00:27
And also regards that Photo, Hmmmm Joolz :)Even if she did out ride me that day :)

06-04-07, 00:31
p.s. SlowDog, if your local I'm seeing this Bi girl ( Bi's the good stuff, not a waste ) if you fancy a 3 some.Or just want her number!!!

06-04-07, 00:32
p.p.s your not Lisa are you ??? if so does this mean I'm not required as Sound Guy Saturday ??* Okay thats just wishful thinking *

Nick Evans
06-04-07, 08:53
'So do you think I should be nicer to him Nick?'Oh dear God no! :-)

Kato !
06-04-07, 10:00
SlowDog, if your local I'm seeing this Bi girl ( Bi's the good stuff, not a waste ) if you fancy a 3 some."My sides! Nothing like offering a complete stranger a shag..... and you say you're popular with the girls too ROFL"Mike Spencer, well I promise not to go Postal and kill you, Kato on the other hand no such promise"yawn, of course a trained killer......"Slowdog, as all I've done is pointed out Kato Personality Wise is a Girl, you must find Kato a real huge insult to get this upset."of yeah, I love my shopping and makeup and shiny things and all sortsjog on you sad little man"

06-04-07, 10:08
NO4RMAL SERVICE HAS BEEN RESUMED.

Kato !
06-04-07, 10:23
Nah not really, he's ignoring me so won't possibly reply to any of that. Besides i'm going out now

06-04-07, 11:11
Sad Bloke ??? what you on about ??And Good news, Don't have to do the Gig it's cancelled ( Likely isn't cancelled got someone else to do it but doesn't want to say that cause she thinks it'll upset me, woman )I also got the lecture of this bloke trying to get into her nickers ( Aimed at me ), a) I haven't b) stop ringing people up and saying your desperate and need a good seeing to.WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!I got 99 problems, and a bitch is 95 of them :)

Stephanos Wephanos
06-04-07, 12:11
Oh the irony...

Montgomery Wick
06-04-07, 12:32
No, that's the problem - it's NOT irony, it's just unthinking sexism.

Stephanos Wephanos
06-04-07, 12:45
The irony is that thread was about the general sexism dished up by Dylan and has now turned into the general sexist ramblings of the above mentioned person.

06-04-07, 12:49
Just highlighting the female species as a hole to men, are a completely illogical screwed up species, therefore it's not sexism its just the truth.Any of you going to say you understand how a woman thinks ?? honestly ??I'm sure other woman, might understand other woman, although not to sure about this.

06-04-07, 12:51
Woman don't understand men, but they can say that without any problem at all, as Sexism laws don't really work that way.Great !!

Stephanos Wephanos
06-04-07, 12:53
They might be a different species to you Dylan, but I think most people as members of the human race have a reasonable idea about how other people function.

06-04-07, 12:56
But thats not sexism, sexism would be if I said Men are better than Woman " thats untrue, although we are better at some things we are worse at others and overall it averages out to about equal.Its just we are better at the things we are interested in, therefore the things there better at aren't important to us and vice versa."

06-04-07, 12:57
Human race would be equally as extinct without 1 or the 2, ( Not that wouldn't be a bad thing )

06-04-07, 13:03
normal service has been resumed,i meant that the insults and consructive critisism is back.well done dylan.

06-04-07, 13:05
Ohhh also :-Most men are obsessed with football and getting drunk all the time and other mindless persuites, I can't stick most men also.Infact I actually slightly prefer woman to men, and hence have load of female friends ( Or failed attempts to get laid that went wrong, hey I'm honest )Atleast on average, woman are more intelligent than men.Still think I'm Sexist ??

06-04-07, 13:07
Sad Bloke any time :)

06-04-07, 13:10
Sexism is Bullshit anyway, punch slowdog in the face and she'll cry you shouldn't hit a woman, Sexist BS or what. Even if she's twice the size of you!!p.s. I'll add I am sexist in that way that I don't hit woman sorry, want me to change this slowdog :)

06-04-07, 13:59
Also I turned off my ignore mode breifly :-Me. Slowdog, as all I've done is pointed out Kato Personality Wise is a Girl"Response Kato. "of yeah, I love my shopping and makeup and shiny things and all sorts"I find that totally sexist, that Kato would say that about all woman, not that he said ALL but it is most, so I'll personally let him off, but you other pollitically correct monkeys will likely want to jump all over him :)"

Mike S
06-04-07, 14:27
Just highlighting the female species as a hole to men" That spelling mistake says more about you than anything else you've ever posted here Dylan."

JohnG
06-04-07, 15:20
If dylan could spell I'd have thought it a Freudian slip. As he can't I have no idea which way he meant it.

06-04-07, 15:25
Would a 'W' infront of it help ??Cause that is the other way I'm sexist, I only have sex with ladies ( well tarts )

JohnG
06-04-07, 15:27
#stiffles laugh in case slowdog hears#

GeordieRacer
06-04-07, 15:37
I can't believe this post has recieved so much attention! Having thought about it some more it is obviously a wind up by one of the forum regulars. A woman would never have time to lok at this site let alone make posts, what with doing the housework, shopping, picking up kids from school, having nails done etc etc

06-04-07, 15:39
You missed out, dreaming about Shoes Geordie!!

Reality Before Ambition
06-04-07, 15:51
OKIE BLONDES Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking....... and one blonde says to the other, Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?" The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida .?????" CAR TROUBLE A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She says, "What's the story?" He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor" She asks, "How often do I have to do that?" SPEEDING TICKET A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!" RIVER WALK There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-hoo!" she shouts, "How can I get to the other side?" The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, "You ARE on the other side." AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me." The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you? "Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde." "I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken." KNITTING A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting! Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, "PULL OVER! " "NO!" the blonde yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!" BLONDE ON THE SUN A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!" The American said, "We were the first on the moon!" The Blonde said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!" The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!" said the Russian. To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!" IN A VACUUM A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?" She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?" FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES! A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?" "HELLLOOOOOOO......," answered the blond. "They're watch dogs!""

GeordieRacer
06-04-07, 15:57
Yes Dylan, I did miss that one, and washing their hair/having it done, watching endless amounts of tv soap operas, nagging husbands/boyfriends, or in the case of slowdog, her lesbian lover (do you think slowdog is the butch one in the relationship?)

Mike S
06-04-07, 16:05
Q. Why does the bride wear white? A. It's the traditional colour for domestic appliances.

06-04-07, 16:15
Geordie, I hope so I hate it when good pussy is wasted.Bi's okay, but after like 5seconds of watching them it gets boring ( Who'd of thought that )It's the Nagging I HATE and trying to make us into no life perfect protectors for there children, woman!!

GeordieRacer
06-04-07, 16:21
I have nothing against lesbians. Well, not the pretty ones, it's everything you love about women - multiplied!However Bisexual girls are better, then I might get a go.Why, if lesbians aren't attracted to men, in so many lesbian couples, why does one insist on acting/dressing/looking like a bloke?

GeordieRacer
06-04-07, 16:24
Another thought, had this discussion with work colleagues a while back after seeing something on tv or in a magazine or something (can't remember).Whats the deal with same sex couples who then both have sex-change ops? They both were unattracted to the opposite sex, but then both became members of opposite sex (well, sort of) and still remain a couple. Am I the only one who doesnt understand what the fuck goes on in these peoples heads?

06-04-07, 16:41
My Ex from Darlo, gave up on men as they all used to beat her up and mess her around ( I didn't got treated like shite, but hey ), Went Lesbo there both butch she's gone ugggg did I ohhh no, and the bigger 25stone+ Lover still treats her like shite and beats her around.Both called Sarah to LOLIt should be you want a sex change ? YES !! BANG!!! sorted :)

06-04-07, 18:29
my wife was deeply offended by the blond jokes earlier on,especially the BMW one ,we where looking at a BMW this afternoon, after reading the joke , she says we cant have one now if we have to crap in the carburator, i told her it was german for portable toilet.as for lesbians they are just women who have decided to cross the fence and join gay men,after having so many as freinds.as for dressing as a manly butch type, somebody has to , with most young guys into ,aftershave , body waxing, hairstyles, clothes,football,and generally trying to look gay , but not being gay.whats wrong with lesbians, makes life more interesting.

06-04-07, 18:51
as for dressing as a manly butch type, somebody has to , with most young guys into ,aftershave , body waxing, hairstyles, clothes,football,and generally trying to look gay , but not being gay."With you on that, most men these days are pretty much woman, I suspect they'll all come out of the closet in time.I know ALOT of Bi girls, pretty much all the girls that go to my Club are :)"

06-04-07, 19:00
the bi girls are open usualy and admit to what they are, sadly the lads fear rejection, by there mates ,and lackthe gutws to come out.sadly a lot of young guys are turning lady like,in there attitude, and looks,but they dont want to be gay either.

JohnG
06-04-07, 19:37
With role models like Bill what do you expect. Sexual identities are getting blurred, happily sex is still very much in focus.

06-04-07, 19:40
Not such a Stigma for Girlies.Pretty sure 1 mate is Gay, Eastenders fan the works, keep making fun of him, he moved to london without telling me 5years back, I figured to start a new life and so did everything else.Got a bet on for the end of this Decade :)

06-04-07, 19:57
dylan if he is gay , no problem with that , but to openly admit he is an east enders fan , there is no treatment possible,a very sad case, prhaps hes best off in london town , away from all us real men,dont they film eastenders down there as well.

06-04-07, 20:05
Errr I dunno where they film that crap and if I did I wouldn't answer it :)Clubbing recently, he's had 2 blokes try to make small talk with him, why?? errrr they can tell :)And had this perfect 10 girlie really fit large newly acquired breasts amazing, showing them off to her mates, all the men where going crazy, my mate, errr I've seen breasts before, not in the slightest bit interested.Next time, I'll tell him some blokes got his cock out and see what the reaction is :)

06-04-07, 20:07
I would like to add I really do not now where they film that crap, when I rule the world death sentence for anyone who's ever watched it, Global Warming Solved in no time :)

06-04-07, 20:10
Can't tell if thats male or female in that Video John, so default safety setting is Male and Avoid!!The girl mentioned earlier is into pretty boys, that act hard, couldn't fight there way outta a paper bag and a thick as pig shit, and wonders why they always go wrong.All about the hair style, 1 BF had no teeth as he had them knocked out in a fight ( For good cause ), but he had the girlie hair flick and bad boy image.WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

06-04-07, 20:13
folowed by coronation street, emerdale ,brokeside,hollyoks,neigh -boooours, for people who like sheep.home and away.and any other girlie soap type program.all as heerr waste of time and effort to us men.

06-04-07, 20:22
Ohhh yeah the entire world, we'll force everyone to do this test, at the end of the test a Vaccine will be given automatically ( The none watchers will get a placebo ), the watchers will get a unreversable lethal injection that'll show no signs for 3months, until everyone is tested :)Have to have a 3rd option for pretty woman, kinda exempts them, but marks them in a way they can't hide easily, only kept alive for breeding, I can't think of 1 woman that doesn't watch that crap human race would die out without this.Yes I've given it some thought, on to world domination :)

JohnG
06-04-07, 20:23
Don't know what you're worried about Dylan. Turning down blokes the worst that's happened is being abandoned on the hard shoulder. Turning down women has left me wondering if I had provoked a suicide attempt, being hounded for months and other such uncomfortable happenings.As for girlie and gay telly. Topgear for the girlies and Baywatch for the gays.

06-04-07, 20:24
obviously we'll ask 100's of un eastenders related questions, so they'll never know it was us :)

06-04-07, 20:29
John, it's rude to refuse, well woman, I regret every one I've ever turned down ( all 2 of them )John, watch topgear with a fresh mind it's the last male program on there, and totally none PC, only bases slightly on cars.

JohnG
06-04-07, 20:36
Sorry but the Topgear presenters are a disgrace to the male of the species. Helen McArthur ran rings round the lot of them FFS! And they went on a caravan holiday and did the cooking themselves!

Mike S
06-04-07, 20:43
Ellen.

06-04-07, 20:51
There just normal blokes, they've got the Stig for the fast requirement.Damon Hill I hear it leaked out someone recognised the voice, figures as he was there for a stand in that 1 day :)

Mike S
06-04-07, 20:55
He was the Stig quite regularly a few years back Dylan. Ben Collins does it 99% of the time now.

06-04-07, 20:57
That a FACT ?? or just a theory still ??

Mike S
06-04-07, 20:59
Never been a theory Dylan ;)

06-04-07, 21:03
Confused into how you know, no one else seems to, hmmmmmmmm!!

Kato !
06-04-07, 23:30
Kato. "of yeah, I love my shopping and makeup and shiny things and all sorts"I find that totally sexist, that Kato would say that about all woman, not that he said ALL but it is most, so I'll personally let him off, but you other pollitically correct monkeys will likely want to jump all over him :)"Do you actually know what irony is?"

07-04-07, 00:24
yes and obviously as per normal you haven't read what I typed.Just to give you a hint, where in any of that do I say something like Thought So " or similar, errrr I don't."

Kato !
07-04-07, 07:27
I find that totally sexist""

Kato !
07-04-07, 07:28
.....but it's in such bad grammar, I can't really make out what you're trying to say.

Mike S
07-04-07, 07:53
Confused into how you know, no one else seems to, hmmmmmmmm!!"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. Which may be quite popular ;)"

07-04-07, 12:21
Kato, it's just too complicated for your little brain.Okay :-What you said would be deemed as sexist.You'd normally take that as a ALL and use to attack. Not that you or I ever put ALL (never stops you from spinning it)But I agree so i'll let you off.But shouldn't stop the others from attacking you, for such a sexist comment.And Mike, tell Kato pls :)

Kato !
07-04-07, 15:39
You'd normally take that as a ALL and use to attack. Not that you or I ever put ALL!"really, what is that suppose to mean?"

Montgomery Wick
07-04-07, 16:05
suppose(d)ahemDon't ask me, I don't have a clue what he's on about.

GeordieRacer
07-04-07, 16:09
The Stig (or ex stig)http://www.crash.net/feature_view~cid~26~id~6611.htm

07-04-07, 19:52
]