DING..
16-02-07, 12:22
theres so much commedy on here it makes it worth while

Tom Sawyer ;-)
16-02-07, 12:27
Pointless thread this isn't it really.

DING..
16-02-07, 12:33
> Late on Friday afternoon a Banbury senior citizen drove his brand new BMW >Z >4 convertible out of the car salesroom. Taking off down the motorway, he >floored it to 90 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he >had left. Amazing!" he thought as he flew down the M40, enjoying pushing >the pedal to the metal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a >police car behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. > >"I can get away from him - no problem!" thought the elderly nutcase as he >floored it to 110mph, then 120, then 130mph. Suddenly, he thought, "What on >earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!" So he pulled over to the >side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up with him. > >Pulling in behind him, the police officer walked up to the driver's side of >the BMW, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 10 minutes. >Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend. If you can give me a >reason why you were speeding like that , I've never heard before, I'll >let >you go." > >The man, looked very seriously at the policeman, and replied, "Years ago, >my >wife ran off with a policeman. I thought you were bringing her back." > >"Have a good day, Sir," said the policeman. > > "

Podge
16-02-07, 12:41
Ace!

DING..
16-02-07, 16:46
Man says Ive got a problem. After I masturbate I sing the English national anthem.The doctor says dont worry, lots of wankers sing that.