PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Joke

FLaP (Paint your wagon sir?)
25-05-06, 14:22
>Monkey Magic>>>A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and>>>while>>>he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs>>>some>>>olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes and>>>eats them. He then jumps onto the pool table and grabs one of the>>>billiard balls. To everyone's amazement, he sticks it in his mouth,>>>and>>>somehow swallows it whole.>>>The bartender screams at the guy, Did you see what your monkey just>>>did?">>>"No, what?">>>"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table... whole!">>>"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "he eats everything>>>in sight. Sorry! I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff.">>>The guy finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the>>>monkey>>>ate and leaves.>>>Two weeks later the guy is in the bar again, and has his monkey with>>>him.>>>He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.>>>While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino>>>cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out,>>>and>>>eats it.>>>Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again sticks it up his butt, pulls>>>it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what>>>your>>>monkey did now?">>>"No, what?" replied the man.>>>"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his butt, pulled>>>them out, and ate them!" said the bartender.>>>"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He still eats>>> >>everything in sight, but ever since he had to pass that cue ball, he>>> >>measures everything first.""

Dirty Karlos
25-05-06, 14:45
*smirk*

4AssedMonkey
25-05-06, 15:48
Hee hee! And no smut for once!

0900 - Nell Gwynne
25-05-06, 15:55
Awesome