PDA

View Full Version : Silly things you used to say as a kid...

Christmas Cow..Im Done On This Side...You Can Turn
13-12-05, 20:37
....like'Tap, tap....curley wurley...cuckoo, cuckoo'if someone was a bit dense

Goognoog
13-12-05, 20:42
When you hit someone you'd say ..Arley Barleyand they couldn't hit you back .......... I still do it now.

Chris (couldn't think of anything to put in brackets)
13-12-05, 20:45
We used to say and act out turn around touch the ground bagsie not me" if we didn't want to do something. The last person to do it had to do whatever it was.And like goog I still practise my childhood laws today :-)"

Paul www.ratmbc.co.uk Sheppard
13-12-05, 20:47
Shotgun!still use that to get the front seat :)

Alan........wants to light up the night sky
13-12-05, 20:53
We used to say 'bags not it', these days they say 'f*ck off'

Chris (couldn't think of anything to put in brackets)
13-12-05, 20:55
Ahh ha! I knew someone else would know the whole bags not it thing" although you probably worded it better."

Christmas Cow..Im Done On This Side...You Can Turn Me Over Now.
13-12-05, 20:57
yellow belly custard you mums made of mustard or summat....

Baron von Grinder(Goose steppin disco diva)
13-12-05, 21:14
jinx black b*stard" (black meant dirty where i come from) whenever any one said the same thing as some one else at the same time.if you could name 12 pubs in Lanark within 20 esconds you got 12 dead arms."

13-12-05, 21:15
couldnt

13-12-05, 21:20
eeeeeeeeew dead arms. i always got given thoseand chinese burns

If it aint broke don't take it to bits to see how it works. AKA Andy
13-12-05, 21:24
Aww poor majikhow long you had the G-spot?

13-12-05, 21:26
sept i think.

4AssedMonkey
13-12-05, 21:29
We used to do the jinx thing and whoever said it first got to punch the other guy. I'm sure my upper arms suffered from being constantly bruised for 4 years.We also had a school tradition on first day of a new year of 'binning' first years at first break. The school I went to was basically a hexagon shape with a garden in the middle and a corridor round. On the corridor were wall mounted bins which were just big enough to dump an 11 year old in arse first up to their armpits/back of the knees. Once binned, you're basically trapped until someone lifts you out. One year, every bin was full and that's about 18 kids stranded. Teachers always knew if a new kid was late for second lesson, he was in a bin and went looking for them.Happy days.

13-12-05, 21:29
im in the same boat still paying mummy back for my i-drive 5. soon paid for tho now :-) then its upgrade time i need some new wheels ive bu@@ered the rear wheel and the hubs wont last much longer

13-12-05, 21:30
ive only just paid off my last bike....so i bought a new one!its what moneys for tho eh?and it is a very lush bike

Dirty Karlos
13-12-05, 21:33
Liar, liar your bums on fireYour hair sticks up like a telephone wire!...Apparently.

13-12-05, 21:33
We used to send the lost first years up to the top of the science block (4 floors no lift) no matter what room they were looking for or send them right across the field to the sports hall even if they had geography

Dirty Karlos
13-12-05, 21:36
I was walking down the lane and I felt a sudden pain,Diahorea, diahoreaetc, etc...........have I spelt diahorea correctly?

13-12-05, 21:37
still nice and shiny then? mines picking up plenty of scars

13-12-05, 22:13
nah...its a fair few scars now.didnt stay shiney longdidnt want it to tholooks rough n ready now

the DefenderDan(perfectly perv)
13-12-05, 22:17
Shotgun!still use that to get the front seat :)"I still do that! Im the youngest and cant think for the life of me what i used to say :)"

SpandexLegs
13-12-05, 22:20
I used to say 'I want a drink of water' just as soon as I was put to bed.

Kato
14-12-05, 10:16
GAYLORD

Numpty!
14-12-05, 10:23
A pal of mine rendered a wall with concrete for his mate. In it he wrote GAYLORD.Very funny.As a kid I used to say stuff like 'Here come the bizzies' 'quick take it while he's still unconscious' 'I prefer the crow bar''Fords are easiest''Are you sure this is polish uncle Peter?'

Inbred Fairy
14-12-05, 10:29
LOL @ Numpty - tbh it is the silly things I say and do now that worry me!!!!!

Numpty!
14-12-05, 10:38
Just go with the flow, telling your boss that your Dad's gonna beat up his dad is cool.

Numpty!
14-12-05, 10:38
And if you say it seriously enough the boss will just leave you alone thereafter.

Dark Lord Chuckles - Cold, wet and muddy
14-12-05, 10:47
I knew some-one who swore blind his uncle was Bruce Lee, but that was OK cos my cousin was BA

Mister Khomenni
14-12-05, 14:09
if someone had a hair cut you had to shout 'bats' and slap their head, but if you didn't then shout 'no revengees' they could slap you back.Great fun, made me the man I am today, a timid, innefectual layabout.

the DefenderDan(perfectly perv)
14-12-05, 14:15
I used to say, to anybody who pissed me off Shagged ur mum!".....or sniff your fingers and go "Smell ya mum!"*Realises i still find that amusing and shal start using it again*"

Stephanos Wephanos
14-12-05, 14:56
Pinch punch first of the month and no return.Followed byPunch kick for being to quick.AlsoYour mumma rough, your mumma tough... with insult about the persons mum tagged onto the end.Then after the Blue Peter programsJoey A'conJoey B'conJoey C'conJoey Deacon (complete with tounge in chin and spastic arms and voice). Very politically incorrect but we were only 7.

HTTP404
14-12-05, 16:50
am i showing my age if i said jimmy hill", "chin rub"?"

14-12-05, 16:56
I'll move my hands apart and you say stopDing Dong Ding Dong your nose is this long"If hands are really far apartor "Ding Dong Ding Dong your dick is this long"if hands really close together"

Hungry monkey (tom)
14-12-05, 19:02
sligtly different, but i used to say buggeryjar instead of budgerygar [the bird] (sp?! see, still can't say it now!)

-Andy-
14-12-05, 19:18
Chin rub? Hmm, does that mean 'B'llsht'?'cos we used to say 'chinny' and rub our chins at both sides with our fingers.Then theres the 'very clever' ip dip... rhyme we made up:ip dip dog sh!t,Hanging off a womans tit,If you like it,you are not,it!And the classic:I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?

14-12-05, 19:25
takes one to know one

14-12-05, 20:07
the one who smelt it dealt it

14-12-05, 20:08
the one who made the rhyme is the one who made the crime

Stephanos Wephanos
14-12-05, 20:15
In our school it wasIp dip dog shitFcuking bastartStupid gityou are not it.I went to a classy establishment...

ken sykes
16-12-05, 10:30
In my school the 'classic' was 'Did you spill my pint...?'

16-12-05, 10:43
yep, people can get pretty testy if you knock over their milk

J D
16-12-05, 10:46
When i was a kid i used to say mbuk was great !

Jon D'oh!
18-12-05, 13:08
Nip!If you said nip tp someone when they were eating or drinking they had to save a bit for you.It got a bit silly when people would nip a nip though. And, if your nipped nip was nipped it was hardly worth it at all!Benny.As in Benny from Cross Roads. If you were a bit thick you were a Benny. Or Basic Benny if you were really challenged.

18-12-05, 13:29
Benny!we used to say that just as we slapped some one on the fore head for being stupid.

18-12-05, 15:03
ugh smelly warm milk....If we were good til the end of the day the teacher used to give us an extra bottle....I cant see why that was a reward really - it was always really sour by that point :oS