PDA

View Full Version : The JCB Song

Carlos the Slackal
17-06-05, 07:33
http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp(Needs flash and sound, worksafe) This is simply brilliant. One can't help but smile at this, both as a great son, and a really good piece of animation. Altogether now - And we're holding up the bypass.....oh yeah!""

Carlos the Slackal
17-06-05, 12:01
Well, I thought it was good! My dad's BA Baracus, but with Bruce Lee's nunchuckas""

DefenderDan
17-06-05, 12:11
Did you know JCB was founded by John C Bamford, near Uttoxeter Staffs and still made there, about 5miles from my home.....an old school friends dad is a dancing digger" driver....bit of useless info :)"

Lima Llama Harmer Karma Mama
17-06-05, 12:39
That track rocks.

J D
17-06-05, 12:45
I like seeing the JCB world HQ at Uttoxeter.Why?Because its a landmark to tell me that my l-o-n-g drive from cornwall to alton towers is almost over!

DefenderDan
17-06-05, 13:04
thats at Rocester, with the lake and the sculpture made from digger parts, my mates get free tickets for Alton towers becuase they like in Denstone and Alton so they get compensated for summer traffic etc

Luke.
17-06-05, 13:07
theres 5 jcb factorys in uttoxter isnt there?

DefenderDan
17-06-05, 13:11
theres the World HQ at Rocester, theres the heavy machine section in uttoxeter by the by pass, where the big diggers are made, theres a huge parts section, and just off the A50 towards stoke theres a new building....havent been back for a while and tbh dont notice much. They make the pink/orange and green JCBs and park them right by the road in uttoxeter.......funny looking not sure why there that colour....any ideas?Uttoxeter would be screwed with JCB employment, think all the R+D is done there so thats good

DefenderDan
17-06-05, 13:12
sorry without JCB that should be :)

DefenderDan
17-06-05, 13:14

mtbmatty
17-06-05, 13:15
They make the pink/orange and green JCBs and park them right by the road in uttoxeter.......funny looking not sure why there that colour....maybe its a tribute to your pink defender

mtbmatty
17-06-05, 13:16
;) forgot to put the winky get out clause in so here ;) ;)

DefenderDan
17-06-05, 13:18
LOL.....maybe, i was nominated for town mayor but i declined ;)