PDA

View Full Version : Michael jackson

Inky the Stumpjumper
14-06-05, 09:46
Might as well get the ball rolling LOL.Cant believe he got away with it, no smoke without fire in my book. Although some of the errr 'witnesses' were off the wall so to speak, there's got to be some truth in it in my book.Whats everyone else think?

Milton the Sausage
14-06-05, 09:56
I think its sad that so many people actually give a fuck about this.

Inky the Stumpjumper
14-06-05, 09:59
I dont give one to be honest. I'm just so dismayed that this freak is actually still walking the streets. If it'd been some loner from down the street having kids sleep over and giving them booze he would have been banged up by now and his house trashed. As usual its one rule for Eccentric Celebs and another for Joe Public ( no Viz pun intended lol)

Nurse Padowan Hobbit
14-06-05, 10:05
I tend to agree that there's no smoke without fire. But then if the prosecution were 110% serious about wanting to put Jacko away they wouldn't have leant so heavily on the testimonies of so many thoroughly unstable individuals. They did themselves no favours and ended up paying the ultimate price.

Carlos the Slackal
14-06-05, 10:06
Man has been proven innocent by a court. End of story.

Inky the Stumpjumper
14-06-05, 10:09
*if the prosecution were 110% serious about wanting to put Jacko away they wouldn't have leant so heavily on the testimonies of so many thoroughly unstable individuals. They did themselves no favours and ended up paying the ultimate price*very true*Man has been proven innocent by a court. End of story*I doubt it. he's so stupid he walk right back into the firing line again eventually

Mr. B Scared
14-06-05, 10:10
Jury only said that 1 of the witnesses was credible (the ex-housekeeper). The rest of it was two groups of people accusing the other, with no definitive proof. Under those circumstances, not much else you can do but say innocent.

DefenderDan
14-06-05, 10:16
money and influence in the right places can make anybody innocent IMO, lets just say i doubt anybody would let their kids go to a sleepover at jackos

Nurse Padowan Hobbit
14-06-05, 10:26
money and influence in the right places can make anybody innocent IMO"No true. But it can buy the best lawyers who can cast reasonable doubt over the guilt of an individual."

Lima Llama Harmer Karma Mama
14-06-05, 10:56
I'm a 44 yesr old man and often have 13 y.o. boys sleeping with me. Nowt wrong with that is there?

Mister Khomenni
14-06-05, 11:05
In my opinion some disturbing facts were revealed, but the actual case he was being tried for seemed weak and flawed. There didn't seem to be any witnesses other than those with grudges against Jackson.You might say he could afford a top lawyer, but the prosecutor was a top lawyer.

Inky the Stumpjumper
14-06-05, 11:06
Latest on local radio is that Bob Geldof is considering asking Jacko to perform at Live 8.

Podge
He'll probably think he's untouchable now after getting off and carry on.I fear for the next victims as well as the ones who have probably suffered at the hands of this 'self confessed' oddball.Imagine the media frenzy if he'd been jailed.But what do you expect from the American courts,back in 1992 there was cctv footage showing 4 cops beating up a black motorist,kicking him on the floor and they got off with it.How much more evidence does one need to convict criminals?Thats Yank justice for you.

Nurse Padowan Hobbit
prosecutor was a top lawyer".Very true. He just didn't act like one. Or maybe he jsut didn't have the materials to work with. Either way, as Charlie said, Jacko was found innocent and that's that."

DefenderDan
14-06-05, 11:07
did anybody actually think jackson would be jailed? i didnt, invested interests IMO, and obviously the best help possible with lawyers.Whatever, i think his reputation is ruined so whats he got left?

DefenderDan
14-06-05, 11:11
Theres nothing wrong with doubting the system, just because he's been found not-guilty doesnt mean he has to be, what about the poor sod that got locked up for 22 years for murdering his sister......new evidence came to light and the police were shown to be a little too persuasive in his conviction.wheels within wheels!

Nurse Padowan Hobbit
14-06-05, 11:12
Who's got vested interests in Jacko, Dan? The man's a certifiable fruitcake* with $220,000,000 worth of debt. *alegedly

Nurse Padowan Hobbit
14-06-05, 11:15
Theres nothing wrong with doubting the system, just because he's been found not-guilty doesnt mean he has to be, what about the poor sod that got locked up for 22 years for murdering his sister......new evidence came to light and the police were shown to be a little too persuasive in his conviction."I prefer the Scottish system of finding someone "not proven" in addition to the standard "guilty" and "not guilty" judgements. "Not proven" says 'we know you're as guilty as sin, we just don't have sufficient evidence to lock you up. Now bugger off and live with that public Sword of Damocles over your head.'"

DefenderDan
14-06-05, 11:18
LOL @ Padowan's attack dan session ;)All im saying is we dont know what goes on behind the scenes and the american justice system has been open to corruption many timesperhaps he'l release music to kiddie fiddle by" ? ;0on that note i must go to Uni, laters"

Inky the Stumpjumper
14-06-05, 11:24
or he could release his greatest hits album renamed 'Under Ones' ?!and on that bombshell...

Pimpmaster Jazz
14-06-05, 11:52
I'm just so dismayed that this freak is actually still walking the streets"So when exactly was the last time you saw Mikey on walkabout? ;-)Can't imagine there'll be too many 'moms' willing to let their child go and play at Neverland now. Child abuse is a very easy attack to make - it's just a shame that it comes to a point where all innocence is lost and people assume that if you take an interest in a child that your underlying motive is sexual / abusive.Just out of interest, did anyone actually testify as being physically abused by Mikey?"

Nurse Padowan Hobbit
14-06-05, 12:47
LOL @ LOL @ Padowan's attack dan session ;)"(sorry, that was a bit ABJ, wasn't it...)No attack Dan, it's more that as a former student of the Dark Art we had it (almost physically) drummed into us that when assessing a case you leave personal feelings at the courtroom door."Just out of interest, did anyone actually testify as being physically abused by Mikey?"Didn't Gavin Arvino say that?"

Pimpmaster Jazz
14-06-05, 12:56
I dunno... But then was he actually a reliable witness? I seem to recall him lying under oath...

Nurse Padowan Hobbit
14-06-05, 12:59
But then was he actually a reliable witness"To be fair, were ANY of them? Surely the low point for the prosecution must have been wheeling out Jacko's former missus to spit fire and vitriol about the accused, only to do a 180 half-way through the cross examination and end up proclaiming what a good father he is. And that's AFTER Arvino's mum torpedo'ed the whole affair.Aye carumba!"

JohnG
14-06-05, 13:01
Ben, the two of us need look no moreWe both found what we were looking forWith a friend to call my ownI'll never be aloneAnd you my friend will seeYou've got a friend in me(You've got a friend in me) Ben, you're always running here and there(Here and there) You feel you're not wanted anywhere(Anywhere) If you ever look behind !!!!!!!!!!!And don't like what you find !!!!!!!!!There's something you should know !!!!!!!!!!!!You've got a place to go !!!!!!!!!!!(You've got a place to go) I used to say, I" and "me"Now it's "us", now it's "we"(I used to say, "I" and "me")(Now it's "us", now it's "we")Ben, most people would turn you awayI don't listen to a word they sayThey don't see you as I doI wish they would try toI'm sure they'd think againIf they had a friend like Ben(A friend) Like Ben(Like Ben) Like Ben"

Inky the Stumpjumper
14-06-05, 13:17
*shudders*

Mister Khomenni
14-06-05, 13:28
I remembered his mum, she tried to excuse her terrible answers with the great excuse of I'm a bad actress", then after about 1 nano second Thomas LeMessurier fired back with "I think you're a good actress"."

Pimpmaster Jazz
14-06-05, 13:35
What a farce.:-)

starsky
14-06-05, 22:32
Man has been proven innocent by a court. End of story"Nope. Prosecutors failed to prove him guilty. Failure to be convicted does not equate with innocence.Guilty as sin in my book."

DefenderDan
14-06-05, 22:37
exactly starsky

Errrmmm Yesss ( Dyl, 69ers still ROCK )
15-06-05, 09:38
Got the TV on in the other room the jurors don't think he's guilty of these charges, but do feel that he's molested boys in the past, so they had to let him off.WTF, throw the key away, or put a bullet in his head.

SloBoy Three Bikes" Fukawi"
15-06-05, 10:15
The idea of the jury giving a press conference afterwards seems to me to be one of the most bizarre aspects of the whole thing.And as for them saying that they found reasonable doubt in the charges brought but they had suspicions about some of the other incidents discussed - that was just plain wrong.

Inky the Stumpjumper
15-06-05, 10:19
Almost as good as saying he does touch kids up but the charges were wrong.

Errrmmm Yesss ( Dyl, 69ers still ROCK )
15-06-05, 10:19
Atleast with him out, there is a chance some crazed nut ( Nice guy we'll call him ) will pop Jacko's head off.Better to be safe, when kids are involved I think.

SloBoy Three Bikes" Fukawi"
15-06-05, 13:48
My view in a nutshell (I know you were about to ask !), is that the things he's admitted to doing are unacceptable, but actually, as I understand it, in many cases the parents have been deliberately putting their kids at risk.So I have some small amount of sympathy with Jacko - I think he's sick and damaged by his own background - and none at all with the parents.