PDA

View Full Version : todays joke....

Formerly Listed as Project (FLaP)
27-05-05, 11:24
A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. Shewanted to take home a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worstway....but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors wereaskingfor the highly prized shoes. After becoming very frustrated with thenohaggle on prices" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blondeshouted,"Well then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator,so I cangeta pair of shoes at a decent price!"The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, "Little lady, y'alljust go and give it a try, why don'cha!"The blonde turned on her heel and headed out toward theswamps,determinedto catch herself an alligator.Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls overto the side of the levee where he spots that same young woman standingwaist deep in the murky bayou water, shotgun in hand. Just then, hespots ahuge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning speed,she takes aim, kills the creature . . and, with a great dealof effort, hauls it onto the slimy swamp bank.Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. Theshopkeeper stands on the bank and watches this scenario in amazedsilence.Just then, the blonde struggles and flips the gator on its back.Then,rolling her eyes heaven-ward and screaming in great frustration,she shouts out, "Damn, this one is barefoot, too."

Milton the Sausage
27-05-05, 11:26
titter

Numpty!
27-05-05, 11:49
That reminds me of an incident involving the Baron Von Grinder's Grandfather during the second world war. We sent him and Corporal Kuntz out to scout for ze enemy. About an hour later he returned, dragging Kuntz behind him. Both were badly shaken and their uniforms in tatters.Vhat happened? I said in my best Dusseldorf accent.A bacon tree! A bacon tree blew us up!Off we charged in our Panzers to invetigate this miraculous porcine bush.Only a few of us made it back.I jumped down from my tank and ran over to Grinder. 'You stupid dolt! That was no Bacon tree! Zat was a hambush!'I'll get mein black leather coat.

Matt ....
27-05-05, 11:57
hey chief barbie at mine tomorrow afternoon ? (once yuve done some painting of course...)

Numpty!
27-05-05, 12:01
I vill bring ze panzer ja?You about?

Matt ....
27-05-05, 12:03
good good, panzer and booze chief - dont forget the booze (*and maybe a small contributin of sausages or some such meat product to slap on said barbie !) :-)I'll bring the chemical weapons !

Hoot
27-05-05, 12:15
Oregano on the Barbie Coals, sets the flavour for the evening.

Troll Hattan
27-05-05, 12:34
...it won't be oregano in Hamster-Jam.