PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Twinning.

Bobby Charlton
17-11-10, 14:39
This is a fantastic not to be missed opportunity for BMers to twin their bog.  Imagine having your toilet at home twinned with another BM member in another, more exotic, part of the country or even the world.Share photos of you using it, the missus (no dogs, please) in the shower or that stool you've just done and are particularly proud of lying in state.  Arrange a visit with your twin toilet owner when it's due to be cleaned and makea celebration of the occassion.  The possibilities are endless.  Choose new bog mats together.  You could even get plaque made:  "This Toilet is Twinned with Bike Magic member's (insert name here) Toilet in San Tropez, France.  Wednesday 17 November 2010 AD" for exampleTo start the Toilet Twinning ball rolling I'm offering to twin one of my bogs with another Bmer.  I live in Derbyshire so I'd prefer to twin with a toilet in the west country or London as that's where I've moved from.  But to be honest, most of all and what I'd really like is to twin with a toilet in Las Vegas because it's really exciting, like and I'd be interested to see where those supersized Mcd's go. So, come on.  Let's get Twinning mad. 

Sniper
17-11-10, 14:49

Hans Frii
17-11-10, 14:55
Enough!I've got to spend the next hour or so removing a crapper's u-bend in someone elses bathroom.FFS...

Bobby Charlton
17-11-10, 15:00
Really?  What do you do for a living then?

X Commie
17-11-10, 15:02
In order to get better mileage out of a skip I once considered that smashing up the old bog in there with a sledgehammer was a good idea.It was not.Never take a sledgehammer to the throat of a 20 year old bog.

Hans Frii
17-11-10, 15:05
Nowt anymore - retired. It's DIY time in the missus bathroom. The toilet outlet is a mess and needs replacing. For obvious reasons I've been putting it off. One more cuppa and I'm up and at it...

Nobby
17-11-10, 15:07
Hans Frii wrote (see)Nowt anymore - retired. It's DIY time in the missus bathroom. The toilet outlet is a mess and needs replacing. For obvious reasons I've been putting it off. One more cuppa and I'm up and at it... Trust me, a minimum 12 hours fasting is a requirement prior to any such undertaking 

Hans Frii
17-11-10, 15:07
I was hoping a doob would suffice...

Dalesman
17-11-10, 16:13
Bet when you was young like you'd of used her 5hit for toothpaste an all

Lord Greenville
17-11-10, 16:15
Hans, later.......

Mustrum Ridcully - Kicking Against The Pricks
17-11-10, 17:47
Mt Riscully has some of that "Insanity" chilli sauce. He also has a habit of being a bit over enthusiastic with it on his toast late at night.There are times when I think my toilet could be twinned with Hiroshima

Hans Frii
17-11-10, 20:40
Dalesman Part time prophet wrote (see)Bet when you was young like you'd of used her 5hit for toothpaste an allSome things never change...

oldnick
17-11-10, 23:46
Round here the expression is "you would've eaten her sh1t off broken glass".Can't imagine why you would though. So long as you flush some bleachy water through pan cons are ok, it's backed up drains that really hum.

Hans Frii
18-11-10, 00:02
It wasn't that bad actually, quite clean. There was more mould in hard to reach places than anything else.Got me some gold stars, it did...

Dalesman
18-11-10, 00:30
.....not brownie points ?

Hans Frii
18-11-10, 00:42
LOL!